FRED’s purpose is to inspire, enable and activate moral and inclusive leadership across the globe.
FRED Leadership identifies, inspires, connects and supports leaders who:
- embody “ubuntu” – a generosity of spirit animated by “belief in a universal bond of sharing that connects all humanity.” (Nelson Mandela)
- are committed to making the world a better place by leveraging their personal and professional knowledge, networks and resources
- are honest, ethical and navigate with a true moral compass
- are transformational thinkers and doers
- identify and mentor the next generation of enlightened and worthy leaders
The FRED Forum is an ideas and action incubator where attendees explore new thinking, leading edge ideas, fresh perspectives, and highly immersive experiences designed to evolve and expand leadership and leadership/executive development.
The FRED Leadership Forum gathers established and emergent leaders from across sectors and generations. Through immersing participants in leading-edge thinking and transformational experiences, the Forum explores the “why” as well as the “how” of leaders’ work and serves as a nexus, catalyst and incubator for re-imagined leadership. The Forum’s most distinctive feature, a focus on moral imperatives for enriching the world, replenishes the soul as well as the intellect and the operational toolkit.
Beyond the Forum: “Powered by FRED”
FRED Leadership’s vibrant, generative network of leaders naturally inspires, initiates and/or brokers extensive influences “beyond the Forum.” These include innovative ideas from the FRED Forum that have impact in “the real world”; FRED leaders who offer professional services to non-profits and NGOs; public:private partnerships that emerge from FRED’s cross-fertilization of sectors and generations. While such initiatives percolate organically, and therefore unpredictably, they represent an integral component of FRED’s mission to make the world a better place.