FRED Leadership is excited to offer a variety of new events in 2019. Check back here for details about NeXus gatherings, Signature Events, virtual engagements, and community dinners.
NeXus Events: NeXus events are 1-1.5 day local events that connect and expand the FRED community and broaden FRED’s brand awareness and impact.
- London NeXus: June 5, British Museum
- 13:00 – 17:30 with a drinks receptionVenue – British Museum
- Boston NeXus: Date TBD
- Australia NeXus: Date TBD
Virtual Engagements: webinars and podcasts designed to connect, inspire and galvanize the FRED community through the provision of leading edge information, research and practices in the fields of leadership development and talent management.
- Webinar with Dr. Srini Pillay: March 28, 2pm EST!
Community Dinners: informal dinners or gatherings in regional locations for FRED members.
- Northwest Alumni Dinner: Seattle, hosted by David Dotlich and Karen Kocher, FRED Board Members: April – TBD
- Chicago Alumni and NextGen Leaders Meeting: Northwestern University: March 23
Signature Events: a uniquely FRED development experience designed to create deep insight, meaningful change, and impactful personal connections with other participants.
- Check back soon!