FRED Leadership is excited to offer a variety of new events in 2019. Check back here for details about NeXus gatherings, Signature Events, virtual engagements, and community dinners.
NeXus Events: NeXus events are 1-1.5 day local events that connect and expand the FRED community and broaden FRED’s brand awareness and impact.
- Boston NeXus: Next Wave: October 19, 2019.
- Next Wave explores the power of interdisciplinary leadership to accelerate education’s “next wave.” It features educator and community-developed innovations that foster democratic practices and creative approaches to racial and social justice in education. You will emerge with a deeper understanding of the role of artistry and creativity as essential elements of learning and human development, and with an increased capacity to be the leaders we need for the schools our young people deserve. See more detail about schedule for the day.
- June London NeXus Article & Video Clips:
- This summer FRED’s London NeXus event – hosted at the British Museum in June – included a guided tour of the Edvard Munch paintings and drawings currently being exhibited there. This tour element – which worked as a breakout session between speakers – is a good example of the embracing of different disciplines, and indeed art forms, as a way of unlocking new thinking on management and leadership issues.
- Read more about the NeXus event in an article in IEDP (a publication promoting the latest research, thought-leadership, and executive programs being delivered by the world’s premier business schools and other providers).
Virtual Engagements: webinars and podcasts designed to connect, inspire and galvanize the FRED community through the provision of leading edge information, research and practices in the fields of leadership development and talent management.
- Check back for more dates!
Community Dinners: informal dinners or gatherings in regional locations for FRED members.
- Check back for additional community dinners in 2019.
Signature Events: a uniquely FRED development experience designed to create deep insight, meaningful change, and impactful personal connections with other participants.
- Check back soon!