FRED Leadership is a community that connects and inspires those who exemplify and cultivate ethical, inclusive and transformational leadership.
FRED is a member community for developers of leaders – from corporations, universities, consultancies and non-profit organizations – who are principled, honest and compassionate, and who commit to the recognition and development of ethical leadership in themselves, their organizations and beyond.
Learn more about FRED Leadership.
- Webinar with Dr. Srini Pillay – March 28, 2pm EST. Check your email for the link to join!
- London NeXus: June 5, British Museum, 13:00 – 17:30 with drinks reception following
- Seattle Community Dinner w/David Dotlich & Karen Kocher: April 24, 6pm, location tbd.
- Australia NeXus: August 14-16, Melbourne
- Check out the 2019 Events page for details of all the upcoming events
Create real change in the quality of your leadership, enrich the purpose of your organization, and build lasting connections with a diverse group of luminaries.
Join our member community of leaders who exemplify and cultivate ethical, inclusive and transformational leadership.
Learn more about FRED membership.
The annual FRED forum:
- gathers established and emergent leaders from across sectors and generations, in a transformational and highly immersive experience
- allows for members to learn from one another and further develop their leadership development practices, and the field of ethical leadership.
Check the 2019 Forum page for upcoming details! Visit the 2018 FRED Forum page for last year’s recaps.
Making an Impact
FRED Leadership’s vibrant network of leaders naturally inspires extensive influences “beyond the Forum,” that have impact in “the real world.”
- FRED Leadership and the World Leadership School Youth Action Accelerator (June 2018): launched a new experience for fostering leadership in youth, with 40 students from public, private and charter high schools, to Watch a student-made video about their experience!
I know of no organization better positioned to lead the global dialogue about executive development than FRED. I cherish every professional association I’ve made through FRED–what an honor to work with this incredible array of thought leaders.
Thomas A. Kolditz, Director, The Doerr Institute for New Leaders
…there’s a huge demand for smart people to bring fresh approaches to the world’s most vexing and serious problems. FRED helps meet that demand.
Alan Webber, Co-founding Editor
…FRED has created and refined a formula for a successful workshop supporting people who are in the business of developing leaders. It’s a balance between new ideas, self-reflection, peer engagement, and invigorating experience—all rooted in FRED’s mission, which is as relevant and needed as ever.
Peter Hirst, Senior Associate Dean, Executive Education
MIT Sloan School of Management
I have redesigned a core element of our Women’s Leadership Conference as a result of attending the FRED Forum.
Dr. Leslie Joyce, SVP & Chief People Officer
Both I and my organisation benefit from me being a part of the FRED community. It keeps me connected to like-minded, brilliant people across industries and serves as a catalyst for new relationships and new ideas to develop leaders/executives around the world.
Heidi Brandow, Global Practice Leader – Leadership & Executive Development
World Vision International
I have shared the points about myth…and plot. That the facts are the same; the plot is something we decide. I have shared this with executive management in CARE in relation to a major change process that is on-going. It is having the impact of changing the plot!
Alison Burden, Director, Gender Equity and Diversity and Talent Development