Welcome to FRED Leadership
FRED Leadership is guided by the belief that moral and inclusive leadership is needed now more than ever as we navigate an ever-increasing volatile and uncertain world. FRED Leadership is an organization whose purpose is to inspire and serve as a catalyst for the development of moral and inclusive leadership across the globe.
FRED’s foundational principles encourage and support leaders who:
- are committed to making themselves, their organizations and the world a better place
- embody a generosity of spirit focused on serving the common good
- identify and guide the next generation of leaders
- engage others with honesty and respect
- ground decisions and actions in objective truth
- are inveterate learners
- actively build bridges across contrasting points of view and interests
What’s New & Newsworthy
- View the FRED Forum 2017 daily summaries: https://fredleadership.org/fred-forum-2017/
- Check out the FRED video: https://fredleadership.org/fred-forum-2017/
FRED Forum 2017
The FRED Leadership Forum gathers established and emergent leaders from across sectors and generations.
Visit the 2017 FRED Forum page https://fredleadership.org/fred-forum-2017/ for a recap on our forum in New York City, October 3 – 5, 2017.
Making an Impact
FRED Leadership’s vibrant, generative network of leaders naturally inspires, initiates and/or brokers extensive influences “beyond the Forum.” These include innovative ideas from the FRED Forum that have impact in “the real world.”
- Institute for Peace & Justice – Each year The Institute for Peace & Justice Women PeaceMakers Program at the University of San Diego (USD) hosts four women from around the world to document and share their peacemaking stories. https://www.sandiego.edu/peace/institutes/ipj/
I know of no organization better positioned to lead the global dialogue about executive development than FRED. I cherish every...Thomas A. Kolditz, Director, The Doerr Institute for New Leaders Rice University
…there’s a huge demand for smart people to bring fresh approaches to the world’s most vexing and serious problems. FRED...Alan Webber, Co-founding Editor Fast Company
I have redesigned a core element of our Women’s Leadership Conference as a result of attending the FRED Forum.Dr. Leslie Joyce, SVP & Chief People Officer Novelis, Inc
Both I and my organisation benefit from me being a part of the FRED community. It keeps me connected to...Heidi Brandow, Global Practice Leader – Leadership & Executive Development World Vision International