Welcome to FRED Leadership
FRED connects and inspires those who exemplify and cultivate ethical, inclusive and transformational leadership.
FRED’s foundational principles encourage and support leaders who:
- are committed to making themselves, their organizations and the world a better place
- embody a generosity of spirit focused on serving the common good
- identify and guide the next generation of leaders
- engage others with honesty and respect
- ground decisions and actions in objective truth
- are inveterate learners
- actively build bridges across contrasting points of view and interests
What’s New & Newsworthy
- FRED is honored to have several remarkable speakers at this year’s Forum: Dr. Srini Pillay, MD and Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, Jacqueline Novogratz, Founder and CEO of Acumen, Lindsay Levin, Founder of Leaders’ Quest, and Bob Johansen, distinguished fellow with Institute for the Future. Visit the 2018 FRED Forum page for more details.
- Welcome Skyline Group and Stacy Shamberger, Executive Vice President of People and Revenue to the FRED community as a new organizational member!
- Check out the FRED video: https://fredleadership.org/fred-forum-2017/
FRED Forum 2018
FRED in the Fire: Igniting Leadership. The FRED Leadership Forum gathers established and emergent leaders from across sectors and generations. Visit the 2018 FRED Forum page for more details.
Making an Impact
FRED Leadership’s vibrant, generative network of leaders naturally inspires, initiates and/or brokers extensive influences “beyond the Forum.” These include innovative ideas from the FRED Forum that have impact in “the real world.”
- Institute for Peace & Justice – Each year The Institute for Peace & Justice Women PeaceMakers Program at the University of San Diego (USD) hosts four women from around the world to document and share their peacemaking stories. https://www.sandiego.edu/peace/institutes/ipj/
I know of no organization better positioned to lead the global dialogue about executive development than FRED. I cherish every...Thomas A. Kolditz, Director, The Doerr Institute for New Leaders Rice University
…there’s a huge demand for smart people to bring fresh approaches to the world’s most vexing and serious problems. FRED...Alan Webber, Co-founding Editor Fast Company
I have redesigned a core element of our Women’s Leadership Conference as a result of attending the FRED Forum.Dr. Leslie Joyce, SVP & Chief People Officer Novelis, Inc
Both I and my organisation benefit from me being a part of the FRED community. It keeps me connected to...Heidi Brandow, Global Practice Leader – Leadership & Executive Development World Vision International